South Coast PMR Net

Started by Razz229, Jun 27, 2022, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razz229

Hello all and welcome

Here is another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net

or

"Wot, no bank holiday!"

If your a regular reader you may want to skip to the list of stations that called in.

If this is new to you, then please read on

The net was held on Monday 15th of May 2023 and can be found on channel 14 or 446.16875MHz.
We don't use any kind of CTCSS tones, is analogue, on NFM (narrow FM) and all are welcome, you don't have to have a callsign or handle.

The official start time is 20:00 BST 🕗, 19:00 UTC 🕖 or good old 8 o'clock in the PM. BUT, if you listen before then, you may find people having a pre net chat.
The finish time is from 11:00 onwards depending on numbers, weather, propagation and my supply of coffee.

My location for the night was Radio Corner, Ashdown 🌳 Forest in the county of East Sussex (JO-bb-01) and my set up was the QYT KT-8900 D, transmitting on low power, through a Dean made 1/4 wave antenna all powered by a 12 volt car battery 🔋.

The weather was warm, sunny ☀️ with clear skies. the temperature at the beginning of the net was 13 degrees C and at the end it had dropped down to 4 degrees C

Now with the when, where and how. It's time for the list of call in's

CT 3466--Ray C5--Ashdown 🌳 Forest--East Sussex--🥇🚙
CT 1033--Chris--Tonbridge--Kent
TK 08--George--Tonbridge--Kent--The Guv'nor aka Mr Fix it!
KP 441--Steve--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex--1st location of the night--🚗
OM 001--Graham--Burgess Hill--West Sussex--The Landlord
CT 4515--John--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex--🚗
MD 26--Dave--Bexhill--East Sussex
AMC 1966--Boris--Bexhill--East Sussex
CT 4013--Tony--Brighton--East Sussex
CT 4362--Chris--Reigate Town--Surrey
KP 441--Steve--Henfield--West Sussex--2nd location of the night and 2nd county of the night
London Calling--Mark--Leyton--East London
Peter--Tonbridge--Kent
D 31--Adam--Hastings--East Sussex
TW 460--Richard--Tunbridge wells--Kent
and me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown 🌳 Forest--East Sussex--In the chair 💺 🚗

Special mention to the listening station, you know who you are 👍

Thank you all who called in.
I'm lucky to have a bunch of patient professional operators on the net
Sorry if you tried and didn't get through, please try again another time.

That rounds up this episode of "Ray reviews"

Thank you for reading, feel free to comment

73 and bye for now

Ray 2290 with the note book 📖

Razz229

Hello all and welcome 🙂

Here is another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast aka Monday night PMR net

or

"🎶 Happy birthday, happy birthday 🎶 (Altered Images)"

The net was held on Monday, the twenty second day, of the fifth month, of the year two thousand and twenty three or 22-05-2023.
The net officially starts at 20:00 Hrs BST or 8 o'clock PM 🕗 , but, if you tune in earlier, you may find people on warming up with some pre-net chatter.

My set up is a QYT KT 8900-D on 10 watts and a Dean made 1/4 wave GPA on a fibre glass pole. Which is all powered by a 12 volt car battery 🔋
My location was a windy and overcast Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌳 in the county of East Sussex.

"But Ray, what channel or frequency is it on?" I hear you ask

That is a good question, and the answer is analogue channel 14 (446.16875 MHz) were we use FM narrow and no CTCSS tones.

Now on to the list of stations that called in and were heard and or worked by the net.

Dean--CT 1829--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex--The Apprentice & 🚗
Russell--Speed Bird--Reigate Hill--Surrey--🚗
Andy Bartman--CT 4610--Reigate Hill--Surrey--🚗
Steve Joker--CT 4627--Reigate Hill--Surrey--🚗
Steve--KP 441--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex--🚙
George--TK 08--Tonbridge--Kent--The Guv'nor
Chris--CT 1033--Tonbridge--Kent
Tony--CT 4013--Brighton--East Sussex
Peter--Tonbridge--Kent
Graham--OM 001--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
Toby--Tango 187--Ditchling Beacon Trig point--Pushbike 🚲 mobile, on a handy and welcome back to the group 😀👍
Ray C5--CT 3466--Crowhurst--Surrey
John--CT 4515--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex--🚗
Chris--CT 4362--Reigate Town--Surrey--On a handy
Mark--London Calling--Leyton--East London
Kev--Scully--Newhaven--East Sussex--Welcome to the net
Mike--CT 1074--Brighton--East Sussex--On a handy
Adam--Delta 31--Hastings--East Sussex
and me Ray--CT 2290--Ashdown Forest 🌳--East Sussex--In the chair 💺 🚗

Thank you all who called in and sorry if you tried and wasn't heard. Please try again in the future.

Special thank to the listening stations of Barry, Russell and Peter. Hope we kept you entertained.

And a extra special thank you and birthday wishes to John CT 4515, who left his ice cream and jelly to join in the nights net 🎂🎁🍺🥳🎈

At the end of the net, the clouds had moved on and I was left with a clear sky, a thin crescent moon 🌒 and a mild 9 degrees C outside.

That wraps things up for this episode of Ray reviews.
Thank you for reading, if you spot a mistake or I have left anything or anyone out, let me know and I will happily correct it.

TTFN & 73 👋

Ray with the notebook 📘 and pen 🖊�

Razz229

#
Hello all and a welcome

Here is another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net

or

" If is says 2 miles, it means 2 miles "

The net was held on, yet another Bank holiday, this one being Monday 29/05/2023 and can be found on channel 14 no CTCSS tones using NFM or narrow FM.

The net is scheduled to start at 20:00/8 o'clock 🕗 , but sometimes you may find people on having a pre-net chat.

My working conditions utilises a QYT TH-8900 D radio, a Dean made 1/4 wave GPA up on a mixture of fibre glass and metal poles all powered by car batteries 🔋 . This is set up in what we call Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌳 in the county of East Sussex.

On with the list of stations heard and or worked by the net.

CT 3466--Ray C5--Crowhurst--Surrey
CT 1829--Dean--Ashdown Forest 🌳 --East Sussex--The Apprentice
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest 🌳 --East Sussex
TK 08--George--Tonbridge--Kent
CT 4515--John--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
AMC 1966--Boris--East Sussex
KP 441--Steve--Devils 😈 Dyke--West Sussex
OM 001--Graham--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
Delta 31--Adam--Hastings--East Sussex

The Reigate Hill Posse

CT 4627--Steve the Joker--Reigate Hill--Surrey
CT 4610--Andy Bartman--Reigate Hill--Surrey
Speed Bird--Russell--Reigate Hill--Surrey
Ratty 248--Chris--Reigate Hill--Surrey
Witchy Women--Vicky--Reigate Hill--Surrey

And me CT 2290--Radio Corner--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex--In the big comfy chair 💺

Thank you to the guys from the channel 12 group who popped in, thank you all who did call in and sorry if you tried and wasn't heard. Please try again in the future.

Some of the topics of conversation on the night were. The difference between antenna and aerial, Nigel using a handy from his new car, the incapability of a CRT Space U and Reigate Hill, Dean transforming into International Rescue to help a E****** **R owner who ran out of charge while on the way home.

That rounds things up for this episode. If you spot a mistake, let me know and I will happily correct it.

Best 73 to all

Don't forget to put the cat 😺 out with the empty milk bottles

Ray 2290

Razz229

📻
Hello all and welcome

Here is another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast PMR Net aka the Monday Night Net

or

"Don't believe the forecast"

The net was held on Monday the 5th of June 2023, and started a little before 20:00 🕗 on channel 14 with no CTCSS tones and using the NFM setting on the radio.

My location for the net was Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌳 in the county of East Sussex where the weather was sunny, some hazy cloud and a breeze which slowly got stronger as the night went on.

My set was the QYT TH-8900 D and the 1/4 wave GPA up on a pole to start with, then I changed over to the 8 element beam for the night, hopeful the tropo forecast would be right.

Now on with the list of stations that called in. All stations are 26 division unless otherwise stated.

CT 3466--Ray C5--Ashdown 🌳 Forest--East Sussex
The elusive Peter--Tonbridge--Kent
CT 1074--Mike--Firle Beacon--East Sussex
Barry the Batchelor--Firle Beacon--East Sussex--Welcome to the net 👍 and shotgun with Mike
CT 4515--John--Black Cap trig point--East Sussex--Pushbike 🚲 portable
KP 441--Steve--Henfield--West Sussex
Steve--Crawley--West Sussex--Welcome to the net 👍
CT 700--Dave--Crawley Down--West Sussex--Welcome to the net 👍
London Calling--Mark--Leyton--East London
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown 🌳 Forest--East Sussex

The Monday Night Channel 12 Group

Ricky on the Ridge--Hastings--East Sussex

And me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown 🌲 Forest--East Sussex--In the chair

Thank you all who called in and sorry if you tried and wasn't heard. Please try again another time.
Cheers to Mike CT 1074 & John CT 4515 for being the link between us and the Channel 12 Group.

Here are some of the topics of conversation. The prices of CB and ham radio's on eBay, tropo, the comedy due on Firle Beacon, Nigel's electric car, my pen running out of ink, LED head lights and Mikes 4x4 shrinking in the wash.

That about rounds up this episode of Ray reviews. If you spot a mistake, let me know and I will correct it.

Best 73 and TTFN

Ray 2290 with the pens and paper 📄

John

Hello Everyone.
I thought to add a couple of pictures of transport , location and set up for the PMR Net evening.
I had a CRT Space U running on a 12v 5 Amp battery which lasted all evening plus more I should think.
My home brew yogi with rotator on a short Fibre glass pole on the trailer. Hope you like and any question please ask.
IMG_2838.JPG
IMG_2841.JPG
IMG_2843.JPG
IMG_2845.JPG

Enjoy & Regards John 26 CT 4515.

Hope to catch you on air some time soon.

Razz229

Hi John

I tip my hat to you sir

That is 1 amazing set up and home built trailer for the bike.

The only thing missing is a "LLOONNGG VEHICLE" sign 😆

Razz229

Hello and welcome 1 and all.

Here is another Ray reviews the South coast PMR net aka the Monday night PMR net

or

"NEWFLASH. Ray C5 drops the C5 from his name in image revamp"

The net was held on Monday 12-06-2023 and can be found on analogue channel 14, where we don't use CTCSS tones but do use NFM settings on the radio.

I aim to start the net at 20:00 hrs 🕗 UK time, but if you call out early you could be part of the pre-net warm up chat.

My location, like previous Monday night nets, was Radio Corner Ashdown Forest 🌳 in the county of East Sussex and the set was the QYT KT-9800 D, powered by a car battery🔋 , and pushing all it's 10 watts through a 8 element beam.

The weather in Radio Corner was hot 🥵 and sunny sunny with thunder rumbling to the north, at the start of the net I had an outside temperature of 21 degrees C and when I did pack up it was down to 13 degrees C

Before the net started, I called out on channel 12 and had a chat with Adam (Delta 31) in Hastings. (I hope what you dropped to answer my call didn't break!)

Now on with the list of stations that called in and where and or worked by the net.

CT 4514--John--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex 🥇
CT 1074--Mike--Devils Dyke--West Sussex
CT 4610--Andy 'Bartman'--Jack n Jill--West Sussex
Reece--Jack n Jill--West Sussex--Shot gun with Andy
TM 3006--Mike--Devils Dyke--West Sussex--working a handy
CT 3466--Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌳 --East Sussex
CT 2207--Neil--Ashdown Forest 🌳 --East Sussex--Welcome back 👍
Monty--Seaford--East Sussex--Welcome to the net 👍
TC 156--Steve--Crawley--West Sussex
KP 441--Steve--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
AMC 1966--Boris--Bexhill--East Sussex--Pedestrian mobile using a home made man pack in the field
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest 🌳 --East Sussex
CT 1829--Dean--Edenbridge--Kent
and me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌳 --East Sussex--In the chair 💺

That brings the list to an end. Thank you all who called and sorry if you tried and wasn't heard, please try again another time.

A topic of conversation during the night was what to call Ray C5 now he wants to drop the C5.

So as another Ray reviews comes to a close, thank you for reading and to quote Russell (Speed Bird)
'Please stay safe'

Best 73

Ray 2290 with the pen 🖋� and paper 📖

Razz229

Oh hello

Welcome to another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast/Monday Night PMR Net.

or

"beep beep beep beep"

The net was held on 19-06-2023 and can be found on analogue channel 14 using NFM and with no CTCSS tones.

Now if your lucky, you can sometimes call out before 8 o'clock 🕗 and be part of the pre-net chat or like some, you can wait for the scheduled start of 20:00 Hrs UK time or 8 o'clock and call in.

My location was a busy Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌲 in the county of East Sussex and set up used was the QYT TH8900-D, a 2m/70cm white stick on loan from Dean powered by an old car battery 🔋.

The weather was sunny 🌞 and warm and was still mild when the came to an end.

With the clock edging towards 8, I was ready to start, when, a Black vehicle entered the car park and menacingly drove round, causing us all to nervously look on.

The vehicle came to a halt, the drivers door opened and out stepped. . .

Toby T 187 😀👍

After a round of hello's, I started the net

Here is the list of stations that called in and were heard and or worked by the net.

CT 2207--Neil--Radio 🌳 Corner--East Sussex--Winner of the tallest erection
CT 1829--Dean--Radio 🌴 Corner--East Sussex
CT 3466--Ray--Radio 🌲 Corner--East Sussex
CT 4515--John--Westmeston Hill--East Sussex--Pushbike 🚲 Mobile
KP 441--Steve--Henfield--West Sussex
T 187--Toby--Radio 🌳 Corner--East Sussex--Also working 40m
Kevin--Crawley--West Sussex
D 31--Adam--Hastings--East Sussex
C V M--Nigel--Radio 🌴 Corner--East Sussex
and me--CT 2290--Ray--Radio 🌲 Corner--East Sussex--In the chair 💺

I was just wrapping the net up, when a voice called in. This was the second surprise of the night as. . .

CT 940--Richard 😀👍, called in after a long absence, and said hello. We had a quick chat and then the net was over for another week.

Thank you all who called in, that includes the listening stations and sorry if you tried and wasn't heard. Please try again another time.

Here are some of the topics of conversation, the return of Toby, my beep beep problem (check out the video) and the white stick I was using.

https://youtu.be/cTfa9RLBDR0

That rounds up this report all is left is for me to say

Ray 2290--With the paper 📄 and pen pen 🖊�

John

Hi Everyone

Mr Ray the PMR chair man  I would like  help you with a typo. I was up on Wolstenbury Hill on the
 19-06-2023 walking and not Westmeston Hill. ;D  ;D  ;D . I had a couple of interested fellow walkers
so hopefully promoting the Hobby . Now on to a couple of pictures of set up for the night.
The Jack & Jill can be seen to the right of the antenna on opposite hill.

IMG_2851.JPG

IMG_2854.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

Thank you Everyone .
Hope to catch you on air sometime soon.
Regards John CT4515 73's   

Razz229

Oh hello, fancy meeting you 'ere.

Welcome to another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast/Monday Night PMR

or

"MASH 4077th, best care anywhere"

The net was held on Monday the 26-06-2023 and was found (if you was looking for it) on analogue channel 14 using the NFM setting and no CTCSS tones.

The net starts at 20:00 Hrs or 🕗 8 o'clock PM, BUT, if you tune in early, you may find a pre-net chit chat happening.

My location for the night was (you won't be surprised) Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌲 in the county of East Sussex and the set up was the same as the previous week, as I was hoping to hear the beep beep beep like last week.

Just after 8 o'clock 🕗 the net got underway.
Here is the list of stations that called in and were heard and or worked by the net

CT 1829--Dean--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex 🥇
CT 3466--Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
CT 2207--Neil--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
TG 25--Keith--Canvey Island--Essex--On a boat beached on the mud
CT 4515--John--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex--On foot by the Trig point
KP 441--Steve--Firle Beacon--East Sussex
DK 26--Ricky on the Ridge--Hastings--East Sussex
DDB 069--Julian--Portslade--East Sussex--welcome to the net 👍
TE 500--Andy--Whitstable--Kent
and me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex--In the chair 💺 with the pen & paper 📄

That rounds up the list of stations that called in.
Thank you all who did and sorry if you tried and wasn't heard, please try again another time.

Topics of conversation ranged from not hearing the beep from last week, my deaf radio and trying something different, home built mic pre-amps, Dean fishing 🎣 and the stories of the 1 that got away, the 'racers' that joined us, the 2 Chinook 🚁 helicopters that landed at the Pippingford MOD training ground (just across the valley from Radio Corner) and what to call Ray CT 3466 as he wants to drop the C5. The popular suggestion was Radar Ray, which got the Theme from MASH played.

So that bring the end of yet another episode of Ray reviews.
Thank you for reading and if you spot a mistake, please send a letter to Winnie the Pooh, Radio Corner, 100 Aker wood, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex.

Cheers & Beers 🍻

Ray 2290

Razz229

Hello and welcome

Here is another episode of Ray reviews the South Coast/Monday Night PMR held on Monday (no surprise there) the 03-07-2023

or

"Is it time to find a new spot?"

The net can be found on analogue channel 14 NFM, were we use no tones or codes and is scheduled to start at 8 o'clock or 20:00 Hrs 🕗

My location was a packed Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌴 in the county of East Sussex
My portable set up for the night was a QYT KT-8900 in Red, the 2m/70cm white stick all powered by a couple of car batteries 🔋🪫.

The weather was cool but windy with a 'Buck' moon 🌕 on show.

Now is the time to stop reading and grab a drink 🍺 or snacks 🍪 or both.

Now on with the show

Here is the list of stations that called in and were heard and or worked by the net

CT 1829--Dean--Ashdown Forest 🌴 --East Sussex
CT 3466--Radar Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌴 --East Sussex
CT 2207--Neil--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex 🌴 --The power station
Peter--Ashdown Forest 🌴 --East Sussex--1st location of the night, working a handy
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest 🌴 --East Sussex
KP 441--Steve--Bo Peep Hill Climb--East Sussex
CT 700--Dave--Turner Hill--West Sussex--Working a handy
AL 1--Alan--Redhill--Surrey
CT 4515--John--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
Delta 31--Adam--Butts Brow--East Sussex
GE 12--Tim--Butts Brow--East Sussex--Shotgun with Adam
UK 175--Wayne--Wadhurst--East Sussex
Russell--Tonbridge--Kent
Peter--Tonbridge--Kent--2nd location of the night
and me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌴 --East Sussex--In the chair 🪑

Thank you all who called in and to the listening 👂 stations.
Sorry if you tried and wasn't heard, why not consider giving it a go another time?

Here are some of the things talked about on the night. My poor joke about cleaning a mic with 'Ariel', can you set up & use a hot spot in Erie and use your English amateur callsign? Adjusting the gain on Neil's homemade pre amp, on the mic, the positive results got when testing Johns homemade beam and for the 2nd week me not hearing station ☹️ , but this time on a different radio.

That bring this review to an end

Ray 2280 with the pencil ✏️ and paper 📄

Razz229

HOWDY!

Welcome cowboy & cowgirls 🤠, tie your horses to the rail, hand your six shooters to the sheriff ⭐ and grab a stool at the bar.

Here is another episode of Ray reviews the Monday Night PMR net

or

"was ED really a talking horse🐴?"

The net is held almost every Monday on analogue channel 14 and is scheduled to start at 20:00 Hrs or 8 o'clock 🕗 in the PM.
My location was Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌵 in the county of East Sussex and the set up was the Red QYT KT-8900 powered by a 12 volt car battery, transmitting out of a 1/4 wave ground plan antenna up on a fibre glass pole.
The weather was mild, pleasant with a warm breeze.

Here is the list of stations that called in and were heard and or worked by the net.

"Don't try to understand them, just rope, throw and brand 'em"

CT 940--Richard--Reigate--Surrey
DS 01--Pru--Reigate--Surrey--Yelling in the background while Richard was on the radio
KP 441--Steve--Henfield--West Sussex--At the end of his stately home drive way
Russell, was it the Russell from Tonbridge or the Russell from Brighton?
Delta 31--Adam--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
GE 12--Tim--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex--Riding shotgun, on the stage coach, with Adam
London Calling--Mark--Leyton--East London--Fully off the grid
CM 01--Jason--Shooters Hill--Southeast London
CT 4627--Steve (Joker)--Reigate Hill--Surrey
CT 4610--Andy (Bart man)--Reigate Hill--Surrey

🌵The Ashdown Forest Posse🌵

CT 2207--Neil
C V M--Nigel
CT 3466--Radar Ray
and me CT 2290--in the chair 🪑

That rounds up the list of stations that called
Thank you all, even the listening station who know who they are 😉👍 , sorry if you tried and wasn't heard. Please try again another time.

Contact of the night goes to Jason, who using the world famous Baofeng UV5R, made contact with the guys on Ditchling Beacon. A distance of about 64 Km or 40 miles.

That brings us to the end of another Ray Reviews, so its time to mount and hit the trail.

"Wheels are made for rollin', Mules are made to pack"

Ray 2290 with the pencil ✏️ and paper

Tony

Thanks for the reminder kimosabe, one of my favorite oldies:

M7DVQ * * * 26 CT 4013

Razz229

Welcome

It's that time again, for another episode of Ray reviews the Monday Night PMR net, held on the 17th of July 2023

or

"Did you know, that on this date in 1964, Donald Campbell set a new World Land speed record in 'Bluebird'"

After that bit of fast history, lets speed on with the review.

The net is scheduled to start at 20:00 or 8 O'clock 🕗 PM, but there is often people on before, having a pre-net chatter. So don't wait till 8, call in early.
If your new and don't know, the net can be found on analogue channel 14, using no CSCTT tones and with the radio set on NFM.
My location was a busy Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest 🌲 in the county of East Sussex and the set up was the QYT KT-8900D, pushing its 20 watts out of a GPS antenna up on a pole.

The weather was cool dry and breezy.

Time to zoom in to the list of station that called in and were heard and or worked by the net.

CT 3466--Radar Ray--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
CT 1829--Dean--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
CT 2207--Neil--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
TC 156--Steve--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex
louis--Ashdown Forest 🌲--East Sussex

With so many sharing the car park, was there a net or did we just yell out the window to each other?

CT 4515--John--Edburton Hill--East Sussex
GE 12--Tim--Firle Beacon--East Sussex
Delta 31--Adam--Firle Beacon--East Sussex--Shot gun with Tim and fighting over who gets the mic first
KP 441--Steve--Mobile 🚗 A27--East Sussex
London Calling--Mark--Leyton--East Sussex
CT 4543--Tom--Whitstable--Kent
TE 032 or TE 320 (can't read my own notes😖)--Adam--Southend on Sea--Essex
CM 01--Jason--Shooters Hill--Southeast London--Mag mount on a baking tray on a council rubbish bin
CT 4013--Tony-- Brighton
and me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex--In he chair🪑

So as we reach the finish line of this fast paced episode.
Thank all who called in and special mention to the listeners👂

Peter--Tonbridge--Kent
CT 2072--Steve T--Tonbridge--Kent

If you tried and wasn't heard, please try again.

As the chequered flag 🏁 comes down

Ray 2290 with the pen 🖋� and scruffy note pad 🗒�

PS

As we slow down and catch our breath, he are some of the things talked about over the course of the net
Jason's use of  'things from the kitchen' to help his portable set up, how quick Monday's net comes round, the hot hot hot temperatures around the world and the 1 year anniversary of Tony CT 4013 first call into the net.

Tony

Quoteand the 1 year anniversary of Tony CT 4013 first call into the net.

Thanks for the mention Ray, it's a shame that I didn't make it into the list of callers. ???  :P  ;D
M7DVQ * * * 26 CT 4013

Chatbox

ONLY MEMBERS CAN POST IN CHATBOX

12 May 2024 11:55:41
Tony: I didn't , but I'm sure a lot did. :)

11 May 2024 15:14:36
Razz229: Anybody going out to to see if the Northern lights happen again?

06 May 2024 12:07:41
Razz229: Don't forget it's Monday, so the South Coast/Monday night PMR on channel 14 will be on tonight from 8 o'clock UK time

01 May 2024 21:30:56
Razz229: A plug for the Southern Area & South Coast UK SSB Net, 2nd May from 20:00 UK time, channel 39 LSB midblock/FCC

27 Apr 2024 13:10:22
Razz229: G5TM live streaming on YouTube at the moment

24 Apr 2024 21:01:47
Razz229: Oi! Oi! Southern Area and South Coast SSB Net. Thursday Night from 20:00 hrs local time, channel 39 LSB 27.395 MHz

27 Mar 2024 22:37:14
Razz229: Shameless plug for the Southern Area and South Coast LSB Net on channel 39 midblock starts at 20:30ish or before UK time.

13 Mar 2024 22:24:40
John: Sad Face No hill topping for me tomorrow car failed  MOT. Fixing it with Big Dave Tomorrow night.

08 Mar 2024 22:24:36
John: Hiya  people sorry  i have been preoccupied with other things lately but all settled now so i will be around  a bit more  ;D  ;D  ;D

03 Mar 2024 14:57:10
Admin: Not at all Ray ;D ;D ;D